Complete the form below or click here to download our Rental Application
PAYING YOUR DEPOSIT
To reserve occupancy at one of our properties, completed applications must be submitted along with a deposit equal to one month’s rent (contact rental office for rates).
- Please email your application to: email@example.com
- Mailed deposits should be sent to: ATTN: Renee Wilkins, Wake Forest Properties, PO Box 7477 Winston Salem,
- In person deposits should be taken to: 2438 Reynolda Road, Winston Salem NC 27106 or the Cashier’s office located on campus in Reynolda Hall, Suite 107.
You may also wish to send your deposit electronically.
- Domestically: (E-Checks) Students wishing to send deposits via domestic checking or savings accounts can do so by visiting: https://quikpayasp.com/wfu/commerce_manager/payer.do?orderType=WFU%20Financial%20Services%202
- Internationally: (Flywire) Students wishing to pay via an international checking account can do so by visiting:
https://www.flywire.com/ This is a convenient and less expensive way to transport funds. If you have not yet received your WFU ID, please use 12345678 to make your transfer. Please click HERE to watch a video on how to make an International Payment from China with Flywire.
PO Box 7477
Winston Salem, NC 27109
8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.