Wake Forest University is an equal opportunity housing provider. We fully comply with the Federal Fair Housing Act. We do not discriminate against any person because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
- Rental applications are available in our office, or for download [PDF].
- To reserve occupancy at one of our properties, completed applications must be submitted along with a deposit equal to one month’s rent. Please mail your application to us at Wake Forest Properties, P.O. Box 7477 Winston-Salem, NC 27109 or bring it to 2201 Reynolda Road, Suite 114-F, Reynolda Village, Winston Salem NC 27106. After submission of application and deposit, applicants will have a 48 hours grace-period to withdraw their application, after which the deposit is non-refundable.
- All applicants must meet the established rental criteria.
- Rental properties are assigned according to availability.
- Tenant must be a “bona fide student” affiliated with undergraduate, graduate or international programs within Wake Forest University. A “bona fide student” is one who is enrolled as a full or part-time student with Wake Forest University, including the Bowman Gray School of Medicine of Wake Forest University. A third-year student of the Wake Forest University School of Law, who has registered for the North Carolina Bar Examination. Graduate students not enrolled for credit may demonstrate to the satisfaction of Wake Forest Properties that they are engaged in thesis or dissertation preparation and are eligible for student status.
- Only undergraduate students with a senior status will be eligible to live in off-campus housing.
- Undergraduate-international students must have lived on a college/university campus for at least six semesters in order to meet eligibility criteria.
- Select houses are designated for undergraduate students. This is subject to change.
- Applicants will be notified regarding approval via email. Upon approval, a date and time will be arranged with the applicant for signing of the lease and other required documents.
- Personal checks, bank checks, money orders and wires are the only acceptable forms of payment of deposit. We do not accept cash or credit cards. Checks should be made payable to: Wake Forest University.
- Arrangements for obtaining keys and move-in inspections are done by appointment only, Monday thru Friday, between 9:00am and 4:00pm. To request an appointment, e-mail email@example.com .